Sunday 5 October 2014

Stila Liner Love


As I've said before, I do love some liquid eyeliner. Before, I only used the real liquid liner. You know, the kind with a little brush that you dip in the 'ink' and then scrape it off for the next 5 minutes. But I had heard about the felt tip liner and wanted to see which kind of liner works best for me.  I picked Stila's Stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner off of feelunique when the after summer sale was a thing.

To start things off with, I do really enjoy this liner. It has a real precise application and you can get very fine or very bold results. One thing I do have to mention, is that it isn't as black as a liquid liquid liner and that the tip might be more prone towards bending or losing it's firmness. Ofcourse, you can build it up, but I use a felt tip for convenience and the fact that it's a lot quicker than a brush tip (which you have to dip). When you have to trace your liner a couple of times, it loses some of those perks. But don't think I don't like this liner merely because it isn't as black as other liners, it has some great advantages as well.

Swatchy. Not as intense as I would have wanted

One of it's claims is that it's waterproof and I completely agree with them on that point. As you may know, my eyes water. Too much. But when I've got this on my eyelids, I don't have to worry about losing my wing or just having a black spot instead. It's really does stay all day

To round things up: I enjoy using this liner because it's convenient, easy and fast, but also stays on my eyeballs all day, everyday. Something to try out if you're only just getting into eyeliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment