Saturday 4 April 2015

Nails Of The Night #7


Time for eyt another Nails Of The Night! This time I come to you with a limited edition nail polish - and cuticle tattoo - by Catrice! Because what other brand could I feature?


Their newest collection is the Doll's Collection and I wanted to buy  everything in this collection because it's all very sixties inspired. Not that I'm a sixties kinda gal, but I just like that vibe sometimes. More of this collection to be reviewed soon.

The Nail polish I picked up from this collection is called (C01) Droll like a Doll, which is a true baby-barbie pink. You might have guessed it, but this colour isn't really a good match for me. For some reason it seemed like a good idea when I was in the store. I guess the packaging was just too cute and I couldn't help myself but buy at least one shade from the range.

The polish itself is actually quite good for it's price (€2.99), but still applies a little bit streaky. I find that I have to apply around three layers before getting it opaque.
Lasting-power-wise I'm not really impressed. I didn't have it on my nails for a whole day and it had already chipped on me.

Now onto the cuticle tattoos. I'll be honest, I don't know what sucked me into those. I guess I thought they were cute? And maybe because they were called (C01) Kall me if you're Ken, which I thought was a very clever name.
Well, they only are €2.39, so no real harm was done when they wouldn't work out. And sadly they didn't. I was hoping they would hold on for at least one day, but sadly they were completely gone after about three hours.

Application was really painful as well, because the first three times I tried to apply one, it just wouldn't come off the foil, which made me very frustrated.

I know, this was a longer NOTN than usual, but I wanted to let you guys know about this limited edition line this way. A review of some other products in this line is to be expected soon.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment