Tuesday 28 April 2015

Time for a swap!


I'm so excited to finally be able to write this post! A while ago Zoe (from the blog ZoetheDreamer) contacted me, asking if I would be interested in doing a beauty swap. Flattered and excited, I ofcourse said yes. Seeing as I'm from Belgium and Zoe from the UK, I thought it would be interesting to discover some new items that I couldn't get my hands on.



When my package arrived, I felt so spoiled! There were so many nice things and I felt like it was my birthday. I hope my package made Zoe just as happy!
But without further delay, let's take a closer look at everything!


The first thing I saw were these pretty flower earrings! Very subtle and great for spring! I am already wearing them as I write this.

'A bit random and not strictly beauty but I love quotes and thought this was a lovely one'
The first package I opened up was this beautiful magnet with a quote on it. The message is very uplifting and great for when I'd have a bad day. This has also already found it's place on my desk. 

'My all time favourite budget concealer!'
Oh yes. We are reunited. I actually have used this collection lasting perfection ultimate wear concealer in the past after I picked it up in Dublin, but I ran out of it ages ago. I already know I love it - unless they changed formula, which I doubt - and I'm happy I've got him back in my life.

'I thought this may be the perfect nude for you. I've heard good things about this <3'
I've wanted to try the Color Elixir lip lacquer by Maybelline for a while, but even though we have maybelline here in Belgium, they don't sell these. So I was beyond happy that Zoe sent me this babe. She chose the shade (720) Nude Illusion for me and I think it's a stunning shade.


'I thought these colours were beautiful and perfect for spring'
They sure are! This is the Trio Eyeshadow palette in Pink Sorbet  by MUA. Upon first swatch they look very pigmented and almost metallic. I'm so excited to try these out! I've never tried baked eyeshadows before, so this is going to be a first!

'The infamous eyeliner! It may not look like much but I love it'
For a liner kinda gal like me, it's always exciting to try out budget friendly option, like this Effortless Waterproof Eye Liner by 2true. I used to line my eyes all the time with a liquid one like this, so I'm sure we'll get along great.

'This is by far my fave drugstore blush. Enjoy <3'
I think this lasting finish soft colour blush in (010) Santa Rose by Rimmel is one of those underrated blushes that rarely gets picked up. It's a beautiful soft pink and I can't wait to put it on my face.

'I have this myself and I love it! It's the perfect sheer red lipgloss that actually stays on your lips.'
Maybe it's a weird thing to say, but I never tend to buy anything by l'OrĂ©al Paris. I only glance at their display at the drugstore and then go about my business. Maybe this Shine Caresse in (300) Juliet will be a good introduction to their cosmetics? The shade is stunning and swatched great, so it looks promising.

'As you requested, the Soap & Glory Archery Pencil. I hope you love it as much as I do :)'
This is another product I wanted to try out for so long! It's been called a dupe for the Brow Wiz by Anastasia Beverly Hills, which is a lot more expensive. Again, I'm so excited to try this out!

I don't know how many times I can say this, but I'm so excited, happy and grateful for every single thing Zoe sent me. There's nothing that I wouldn't use and I'm going to slap this all on my face as soon as I'm finishid writing this post. You can expect reviews of these in the future.
What's really nice about this swap is that I received products I would never have picked up myself. It's refreshing to say the least!

If you're curious about what I sent to Zoe, go over to her blog here and check it out!

Sofie x

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for such a lovely post! So happy you loved everything I really enjoyed doing the swap!! We will have to do it again sometime :) xx

    ReplyDelete