Monday 11 May 2015

Seche Vite top coat


I think it's safe for me to assume that a lot of you will already have heard something about the Dry Fast Top Coat by Seche Vite. It's been a highly hyped up one. For the longest time I didn't think you could get it in Belgium and buying nail polish online doesn't really appeal to me, so when I saw it at Pro Duo (a store for hairdressers, mua etc, but you can also shop there without being one of those) I only had to pass it twice before I snatched it up.


Where do I even start? I think it's a wonderful product for a lot of reasons. It dries quickly, as the name suggests, it adds a beautiful shine that lasts and it makes my polish last longer. My nails are still very britle and  tend to make my polish chip faster, but with this top coat, they tend to last a lot longer - except on very bad days, of course.

If you'd like to see this top coat in action, just read my latest Nails Of The Night and the ones before that (#7, #6 and #5).
I also think that if you've messed up your polis a little and there are some bumps, you can apply this over top and no one will really notice. If they aren't too bad ofcourse ;)

So do I recommend this top coat? Yup! In Belgium you can get it at Pro Duo (around €14-€15?), as I said before, but Urban Outfitters (€15) also started carrying it. A friend of mine bought it on amazon for around €13 (incl. shipping) and feelunique (€13.49) also stocks this and has free delivery starting from €15!
So there are a lot of options out there ;)

Sofie x

Follow me for more random updates!

1 comment: