Monday 26 October 2015

Another hyped up mascara


You might be able to know what I'm about to say: I'm a mascara addict and I don't care. My forever search continues and somehow I still believe I'll stumble upon a great one that delivers everything I'm asking for. When a mascara is hyped up, I tend to stay away from it a little because I'm scared it won't be as good as I'm expecting it to be. But this is one hyped up mascara I couldn't stay from any longer. Especially when I saw it was on sale (some time ago) I had to pick up this Lash Sensational Mascara by Maybelline.


Let's first start with a brush discussion. It's slightly curved and on the hollow side the bristles are a lot shorter and closer to each other than on the other side. It's like they are huddling together because they're cold.


It's actually a really nice brush to apply your mascara with. My method? The first layer is applied using the short bristles - this way you get more volume at the roots and just a general layer of product. The second (and third and maybe more, depending on the mood) are applied using the longer bristles. They really provide some great length and more fluttery lashes (as you can see).


I really like the results I get with this babe. My lashes end up being long, fluttery and I practically end up looking like an innocent doe if I'd like to.

The staying power is actually really great. I never tend to go for a waterproof formula because I think it might be too harsh on my eyelashes, so when a non-waterproof formula stays on my lashes and doesn't smudge too bad when doing some (intense) exercises. The length doesn't really fade during the day as well.

Yep, this is one of the best mascara formulas I've tried out lately and I really recommend it to anyone! I actually think it is worth the hype.

Sofie x

Follow me for more random updates!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad this worked for you! There are so many nice comments about it, it's great that it is a hyped product that worked well for you :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete