Thursday 22 October 2015

My new bronzing obsession...


When I first started really playing with makeup, I never thought I'd ever get a bronzer addiction. Probably because I didn't want to be part of the 'my-face-is-darker-than-my-body' club. But times have changed and my insights have grown and I love a bit of bronzing action now. Random introduction aside, there's one bronzer in the blogger/youtube community that has caught my eye and I really wanted to try out, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend the money: the Filmstar Bronze & Glow by Charlotte Tilbury. So when I spotted this o so subtle dupe by W7 (the Hollywood Bronze & Glow) I just had to try it out.



I don't think they could have made it any more obvious that you're dealing with a supposed dupe. Now, I haven't actually used the original, so I can't tell you if it actually does perform as well, but I can tell you my experiences with this beautiful (and affordable) product.

Let's just throw it out there; I think this is an awesome product. I apply the bronzer part with a fluffy blush brush underneath my cheeks, on my temples and forehead and also underneath my jaw, blending it into my neck. Like I said, I'm practically slapping it on my whole face. With another, more dense brush, I apple some of the highlighter on top of my cheecks and I have to say, the final product is beautiful. The first few times I used this little palette I was amazed at how flawless my skin was.

The wear of this little duo is also great. I haven't noticed it going away or going blotchy. It also doesn't emphasize my pores - which is always a risk when it comes to highlighter. Safe to say that this is a great, foolproof product. One days were I have limited time to do my makeup, this is the one product I gravitate towards. I barely even use any blush anymore!

Because of the great results I get with this product I want to buy the original Filmstar Bronze & Glow even more. Have you tried that one out? And do you think it's worth it's £49.00 pricetag?

Sofie x

Follow me for more random updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment